otometrics Oscilla® SM950-S Diagnostic Memory Audiometer
Oscilla® SM950 is a diagnostic memory audiometer packed with features for conducting diagnostic hearing tests.
The audiometer supports 3 automatic hearing tests (20 dB, 20 dB random and Hughson Westlake), Bone Conduction and Narrow Band Masking. Furthermore it is equipped with a built-in memory for 29 audiograms.
The audiometer may be connected to a printer through the parallel port and transfer measurement data to software programs like AudioConsole through the serial port.
- 11 frequencies: 125 – 8000 Hz
- -10 dB to 110 dB in steps of 5 dB
- Narrow Band Masking
- Manual or automatic test (3 automatic tests)
- Storage Capacity: 29 audiograms
- Serial and Parallel port
- Pulse tone
- Programmable setup functions for additional features
- AC Adapter 12V(220-240 V)
CALL FOR EXCLUSIVE HEARBUY AND INDEPENDENT HEARING PROFESSIONALS PRICING