Odinell ear spray is a non-aggressive isotonic washing solution enriched with surfactants. Without propellant gas, it does not cause an unpleasant feeling of cold. It contains a chamomile extract that soothes the irritation associated with the daily wearing of hearing aids.
Used regularly (1 to 2 times a week), it facilitates the elimination of wax residue, effectively cleans the ear canal, prevents the formation of plugs and preserves the proper functioning of hearing aids.
- Available in a bottle filled with 50 ml of solution and a dosing pump.
- Auditory canal
- Ear pavilion
STANDARDS AND CERTIFICATIONS
- Meets Class I medical device category requirements
- Complies with European Directive 93/42/EEC relating to Medical Devices
- Meets environmental and health safety requirements
- Fast acting ear spray that softens wax
Eliminates excessive earwax residue
Gently cleanses ear canal
Matricaria Chamomilla based
Easy to use dosing pump
HS code : 3307900000