cedis e100.DS – Electrical Drying Station
Design and engineering “Made in Germany”.
Even while unpacking, the drying station with its appealing design will draw
attention. Only as large as common storage cases for hearing systems, neat
equipment features set new standards in the effectiveness, the customer
use and the user friendliness.
• in the generous hygiene chamber the air is evenly warmed via an electrical
heating control and a miniature fan
• hearing systems, in-ear-monitoring etc. are freed gently and reliably of
condensation and perspiration at a drying temperature of 45 °C ± 5 °C
(113 °F ± 41 °F)
• effective contribution to operational safety and the protection of the
sensitive electronics and the coating of the components
• touch-sensitive operational selection / On / Off button
• 1.5-hour mode for regular moisture accumulation
• 3-hour intensive mode for great moisture accumulation
• continuous, multi-tiered temperature surveillance
• safety switch-off in case of failure with visual error display
• automatic switch-off after the end of the drying process
• sufficient room for drying and storing, e. g. hearing systems with earmolds,
Cochlea Implant BTE processors, earphones etc.
• separator in the floor area for optimum all-around air circulation
• integrated fixation for the optionally available stainless steel basket, e. g.
for use during heightened need for disinfection and sterilization as a result
of ear illnesses
• lid with intuitive opening notch and practical magnetic lock
• cosmetic mirror as removal / insertion help
Starting from only 50 units with your Company name
• logo print (lid) possible starting from an order quantity of only 50 units
• in case of interest in a custom color for the housing we will gladly advise
you on the current conditions