Standard Royal Mail UK postage - within 3-5 working days - From £4.50 + VAT
*does not inc. Northern Ireland (charges apply) please ring for more info on NI charges
- Next day UK delivery - starting from £4.84 up-to 1kg/ £5.85 up-to 5kg + VAT (via APC overnight ) *ordered before 2.30pm *Does not inc. Northern Ireland / ROI (charges apply)
- Next Day UK Delivery 5kg or more £7.00 (Up to 20kg)
- FREE UK postage over £75 Ex- VAT * Does not include Northern Ireland - Please call for quote
- We deliver to Northern Ireland and Islands. An approximate cost for carriage would be about £15 incl. VAT, but may vary according to the size and quantity of the products. Please call our team on 01159214819 for a quote.
*subject to terms and conditions, weight and size of parcel
Higher postage costs apply to EIRE and EU countries:
- EIRE Delivery from £15.00 + VAT
- Standard EU Delivery from £15.00 + VAT
Please choose the correct postage method during checkout to ensure your order is processed quickly.
The Right to Cancel your Order
The purchaser has the right to cancel their order in accordance with the government guidelines of October 2000. These allow the purchaser the right to cancel any order 7 (Seven) days after the first day after delivery has taken place. Refunds should be communicated by phone to Oto-tech to process this. A full refund will be given within 30 days of cancellation.
If you make a purchase online or over the phone but change your mind once you’ve received your order, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations 2013, you are entitled to a full refund (via the original payment method) provided you notify us within 14 days of receipt that you wish to cancel your contract
When returning items, your original shipping and handling charges are not refundable. The goods must be complete, undamaged and unsoiled and if possible have the original packaging and labels intact.
You are responsible for return postage costs and also have a responsibility to ensure that the goods returned are properly packaged. We cannot take responsibility for returned items that are damaged or lost.
|The buyer changes their mind* about a purchase and returns an item in the original condition within the return window.||Yes. Up to 10% of item's price.|
|The buyer returns an item in the original condition more than 15 days past the return window. The 15 days allow for return transportation from the buyer to the seller.||Yes. Up to 20% of item's price.|